Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for fixed or removable replacement teeth. They are an excellent long-term option for replacing missing teeth.
Why dental implants in 95037?
Dental implants in 95037 are a safe, effective, and permanent way to replace missing teeth. They are better than traditional dentures because they are permanently affixed to your jaw and don’t require messy adhesives or removal to clean. Your dental implant will look and function just like a natural tooth would! If you are missing one or more teeth and are looking for a permanent replacement option, call Almadensmiles Dentistry today to schedule your consultation at 95037. We’re the best implant dentist in 95037.
Benefits of dental implants in 95037
Dental implants in 95037 offer patients a solution that is more comfortable and longer-lasting than dentures. Here are a few more benefits of dental implant treatment:
- They are long-lasting, with studies showing they can last a lifetime with appropriate care. Patients don’t have to worry about them falling out of their mouth or needing adjustments as they do with traditional dentures. In fact, they fit so securely in the mouth that they can even support a denture that rests on top.
- They don’t require any special care outside of good oral hygiene practices. Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly is all that’s required to keep your implants looking their best.
- They look more natural than other treatments, such as dentures. The teeth have a natural shape and color to them. No one will be able to tell they aren’t your natural teeth. Since they are made of ceramic, they will match the rest of your teeth perfectly as well.
- You can eat just about anything you like without having to worry about damaging the implants. They are strong enough to handle chewing on hard foods. In fact, some studies show that implants can last longer than a patient’s natural teeth! They are also easy to care for and won’t stain easily. You won’t have to take them out to clean them like you would dentures, either. Simply brush and floss them as you would your normal teeth to keep them clean and healthy.
- Your smile will be restored back to its former glory.
If you have missing teeth and want a solution that will last a long time, consider dental implants in 95037. We would be happy to look at your smile and provide a recommendation for you if you are a good candidate for treatment. Schedule an appointment with us today.